So, we had an IUI cycle. Rather, what should have been an IUI cycle.
I had a lovely follicle all ready to go. I was at my last cycle tracking appointment and a nurse realized that B’s syphilis test hadn’t come back from the labs. Ugh.
Lab error, mislabeling. I don’t know. Either way, we missed September’s cycle because of it. B was retested and now we’re good to go.
We missed October because we were at Disney.
Now, November. I can’t even believe this… there’s no follicle. Apparently that’s normal, once or twice a year.
So we wait and we watch and I drive to and from the fertility clinic everyday for blood work and ultrasounds until we either see an egg on Sunday, or we decide to wait for next cycle.
- coffee w/ cream and sugar
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup berries
- 20 pretzels – gluten free
- kraft dinner – ugh, stupid choice but not much in the way of produce here and some stuff came up when I should have been at grocery
- grilled chicken breast w/ raspberry marinade (made home)
- 1/4 cup steamed rice w/ cinnamon
- 1 cup steamed veggies w/ 1/2 tsp butter
water…. not nearly enough
Right now I am not pregnant
I am struggling with the public aspect of blogging
I will be posting, but likely not much in the way of personal details, just until court stuff wraps up
we are likely headed to trial, ex doesn’t seem to understand uphill battle involved… pushes forward
i’m nearly back to square one