I meet with the personal training group again this morning, I’m…. looking forward to it?
Arg, the muscles in my armpits, upper arms, chest all feel over worked and tired, but I’ll push through. It’s a cardio day there, but that doesn’t mean much! Cardio is just more of the boundary pushing same work.
Here’s what Monday looked like (far as I can remember):
- two minute skipping, alternating legs, bring knees up high
- 3 sets of 20 diamond push ups
- 3 sets of 20 burpies
- 3 sets of 20 standing chest presses
- 3 sets of 20 bicep curls
- 3 sets of something horrible with our legs that I can’t find online
- 100 squats
- 3 sets of 20 walking squats
- 3 sets of 20 standard crunches alternating with 3 sets of side crunches on each side, total of 180 crunches
- 1.5k cool down run
I think I’ve got everything, but seriously I’m delirious from the lack of sleep today. I forgot to put my workout clothes into the wash Monday night and by the time I remembered last night, it made more sense to get up early to get it done.
A mistake I’m unlikely to make again. Frack, I’m exhausted.
Either way I’m headed out to workout in about 20 minutes. I’m enjoying it far more than the boot camp of last fall. There’s far more support here, the trainer is great, he’s quick with modifications for my knee and encourages you in a way that isn’t insulting or degrading.
What’s your workout people? Make this summer count!