- down .5 inches in the hips
- biked hilly 5k
- fit in swimming
- walked more
- hit my water goal 6 out of 7 days
- tried on some of the scary ‘too small’ clothing in the closet and found out it fit!
- wore a knee length skirt for the first time in about 20 years (my grad 8 grad was the last time I could remember doing so)
- started working on my list of needs for my cleanse
- got a lot of wedding stuff accomplished
- got my honeymoon eating plan (as in healthy places to dine while away) started and almost completed
- loss on scale
- tossed out a lot of ‘too big’ clothes
- pizza… again with the fracking pizza. B was out of town and I was cleaning out kitchen cupboards, didn’t want to cook. I showed restraint in quantity, but its still take out pizza
- didn’t hit 2lb loss goal
- forgot vitamins 3 days, these are necessary to my thyroid function!
- didn’t hit gym 6 days
- still haven’t been back to store to try on wedding dress… need to go so I know how much further I need to push
- still some refined grains, kicking that this week
goals for this week
- water target everyday
- get in to talk to personal trainer
- refined grain… enough already!
- replace breakfast with green smoothie in prep of cleanse
- 2 lb minimum!
- biking 4 times on hilly route
- walk daycare kids to school every day
- no take out. none. not even the healthier options
- read blogs of at least half of challenge participants (little tricky without my own computer, week after NXNE is always a slam for B so I’ll have to sneak that one in)